Required: A methodical UX Designer to join our client’s product department.
The role of the UX Designer is to understand the requirements of the business and users and help design new features for the products. You’ll have strong research skills, along with experience in conducting user research, gathering requirements and usability testing so that you’re able to run workshops, create wireframes, prototypes to help communicate your ideas.
Required skills and experience:
· UX Usability testing and other research methodologies
· Ability to find ways to educate others in UX methods and UCD
· Worked in an Agile / Lean methodology
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment while delivering high standard of output
· Have a portfolio featuring examples of E2E design solutions
· Created prototypes (low/mid fidelity) using standard prototyping tools, for example Figma, Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq, although you’re not a Visual Designer
· Evidence of application of best practice UX approaches and how to apply them with full knowledge of theoretical and practical UX design rules
· Able to find pragmatic solutions when challenges arise
· Product/technical knowledge to explain needs to developers
· Conducting interviews with stakeholders and facilitate expert user groups
· Use date and conduct research to inform decision making on product design
· Use correct methodology to create experiences
· Team player who can bring the experiences to life throughout the development lifecycle
Ideal however not essential:
· Experience in google analytics
· Worked on SaaS products
· Experience in JIRA and Confluence
Our client is a fast-growing award-winning technology company within the sports sector. They offer excellent career development opportunities, a relaxed yet fun and vibrant environment. An amazing opportunity to join a fantastic team.
This is a home-based role however flexible working options are available within this exciting company.