Required: UI Developer with a keen eye for detail with the ability to work effectively with all departments within the business to produce high standard of work.
Our client is fast-growing, global leader in sports technology, which makes this a very exciting time to join their team. You will need to have a passion for User Interface Development and be able to contribute ideas to the team and company.
· Ensure accuracy in both visual and functional aspects of User Interface Development
· Review templates and functionality while working closely with Design and UX
· Ensure final product matches the vision set out by Creative and UX departments, including the project requirements
· Produce high quality front end UI code for a range of clients and projects
· Contribute ideas and new techniques with the team
Experience and skills:
· Strong communication skills
· Extremely well organised
· Always learning and staying relevant, with proven track record of rapidly learning new technologies and systems
· Degree / 2+ years equivalent role experience
· Experience with front end technologies including Redux/React
· Able to work in fast paces environment
· Proven ability to control quality and output of the front-end team on a project
· Testing (React testing library)
· CSS (SASS/LESS)
The company offer fantastic career development opportunities and the opportunity to work in a relaxed, fun and vibrant environment with flexible terms.
Due to the volume of applications, we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.