Test Analyst - Manual & Automated Testing - ISTQB - Market Harborough - £25k pa
Our Digital Solutions client based near Market Harborough are looking for an experience Test Analyst to work on their core product.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Triage and report bugs and issues; following up via communication within the technical team and the client support services team.
• Producing high-level test plans for every project, including measurable user acceptance testing criteria.
• Facilitating specification reviews and following up to ensure that every product delivery accurately reflects the defined requirements.
• Review and analyse system specifications
• Creating manual and automated test scripts.
• Actively implementing improvements in testing methods and strategies.
• Working collaboratively with the Systems Engineer, undertake formal monitoring and benchmark testing of system speed and reliability, providing alerts of any degradation of performance to the Technical Product Manager.
It is expected that you will have at least 2 years recent experience working as a Test Analyst within a dynamic structured testing environment (both manual and automated testing). Any experience of API testing will be an advantage but this is not essential as is a software testing qualification ie ISTQB in Software Testing.