Technical Presales Consultant
Hybrid - Camberley
Salary - According to experience
Leading software solutions company require a Technical Presales Consultant to join their growing team. The responsibility of Technical Presales Consultant is to be the functional and technical expert during the sales cycle for our client.
· Provide expert knowledge of our client’s financial solution to ensure prospective customers understand the value and business outcome it delivers.
· Ability to succeed in an agile and fast paces environment.
· Work closely with the sales team to recognise business issues and how our client’s financial can resolve them.
· Discuss business process improvements with customers and provide feedback to product development.
· Experience as a Technical Presales Consultant (ideally minimum of 4 years) or relevant educations/experience.
· Specific knowledge and application of Technology Business Management (TBM) and/or IT Services and Financial Management (ITFM).
· Strong organisational skills and time management.
· Excellent communication skills and able to liaise with all levels and departments of an IT organisation.
· Ability to quickly translate business requirements into technical solutions.
· Familiar with basic financial and accounting concepts.
· Good knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including virtual environments, storage, data centres, network /communications, server utilisations, application development and maintenance.
· Customer centric.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing company, who offer a friendly and supportive environment for their employees. This role is hybrid, working from home and their office in Camberley.
Due to the volume of applications, we can only respond to candidates matching the above requirements.