OTE £50-60,000+ Benefits
Growing UK IT Business requires a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant to work with new and existing Customers, providing input to meetings presentations, etc as well as working with bid and tender documentation. Will also be responsible for documenting client requirements, as well as working with the Engineers to develop working solutions.
Solutions will be across Desktop PCs, Servers and Storage and it is important you have sound knowledge across all areas.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working alongside the Business Development team, particularly in meetings with potential new clients, in order to understand and document client requirements to ensure technical solutions are fit for purpose
- Providing technical input to bid and tender documentation (RFI / RFT, etc)
- Working with the Engineers, testing new technologies, etc
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience within a Technical Pre-Sales role
- Must have strong IT skills covering PC Hardware technologies, Servers and Storage solutions
- Ideally will have knowledge of HPC / High Performance Computing technologies
- First class written and verbal communication, with excellent client-facing and presentation skills
- Bright, intelligent individual keen to make a difference for customers
The organisation is a growing and innovative company, make your mark and take your career to the next level.
Salary is Basic plus Commission.