to£400 per day
Requirements: Technical Author, IT sector, Infrastructure, SC Clearance
Our client is a leading organisation who seeks an experienced Technical Author with SC Clearance on an interim basis for an initial 3 months.
Working as the Technical Author, you will be responsible for working with technical teams across the business including product owners and development, to produce accurate and useful documentation including Design Documents for Developers and Operational Guides for end users.
As a Technical Auhtor, you will work closely with the product and development teams to ensure that timely, accurate and useful Design Documents and Operational Guides are created, using Google Suite (G Suite) tools.
- Proven experience gained as a Technical Author, developing Guides and Manuals for IT Solutions, with particular emphasis on IT infrastructure
- Experience producing Design Documents for Developers to work from
- Production of clear and concise Operational Guides for end users
Use of G Suite tools to work collaboratively with other remote staff and colleagues
- Experience working with an Agile environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- SC Clearance – ideally with experience working on UK Government projects
This is a short term role to assist this major UK company with a large project on behalf of the Government. Help ensure it is delivered on-time by playing your part as a Technical Author.