Supply Chain Co-Ordinator - German Speaking
Good Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Our international ERP Solutions Provider are looking for a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join their expanding Supply Chain team working with their German Clients and Partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing Sales Data and reporting on product performance trends and KPI's considering - product placement, sales, returns, inventory and inventory management.
- Prepare and distribute the agreed reports and associated insight to UK and German customers.
- Present findings and recommendations to the Line Manager and Stakeholders as required in both the UK and Germany.
- You will develop working relationships with their customers and distribution partners based in Germany.
- Help to prepare and participate in customer and retailer business reviews.
- Attend client and client partner meetings in their German offices as required.
It is expected first and foremost that you are a fluent German speaker. In addition you will have at least 2 years experience of the above with a sound analytical background and enjoy working with data.You will be PC literate - Excel, PowerPoint and Word. In addition you will have good planning and administrative skills and experience. Supply Chain experience would be useful but it isn't essential.
Due to the volume of applications we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.