SQL Server Database Administrator – 100% Remote - £450-£500pd – Must have SC Clearance & Service Now Experience
** Outside IR35 6 month Contract **
Global Technology Company who provides software solutions to the Government requires an SQL Server Database Administrator with SC Clearance to join their team on a contract basis.
As an SQL Server Database Administrator, you will be responsible for implementing the critical SQL Server RDBMS systems and maintaining / optimising system performance. As the SQL DBA you will also ensure high availability and consistent performance over various applications.
- Implementation, configuration, maintenance and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS systems
- Manage SQL Server databases
- Configure and maintain the database servers and their processes
- Monitoring the system's health and performance
- Ensuring a high level of performance, availability, sustainability, and security
- Analyse and solve issues in real time
- Track issues, and document changes, refine and automate regular processes
- Assisting the developers with query tuning and schema refinement
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities
Skills & Experience required:
- Must have valid SC Clearance
- Proven experience as a SQL Server Database Administrator including performance tunning, optimisation and support
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills written and oral
**Must have active SC Clearance & proven experience as a SQL DBA**
OUTSIDE IR35, 6 month contract, 100% remote
Apache Associates is acting in the capacity of an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the number of applicants, we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.