Our international client is looking for an experienced SQL Developer / DBA to join their expanding team developing fast and performant database queries and performing database maintenance tasks as well as providing technical assistance to the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Working in the DBA Team, ensure the management and maintenance of SQL Server Databases so that production systems perform efficiently and optimally for the UK Government customers
- Working within the DBA Team, create and optimize stored procedures.Work closely with the IT Infrastructure teams to ensure support and guidance where needed for database maintenance and monitoring
- Provide project support to the business by installing, configuring SQL Databases and implementing SQL clustering
- Provide a first-class reporting and data service to stakeholders.Working closely with team members to deliver complex goals
- Provides third level (tier 3) database support to internal and external customers with a high degree of customer service, quality and expertise by performing a variety of procedural, technical, and programmatic tasks
- Responsible for the development of technical support documentation
- Establish and maintain a working relationship with the other support teams within Information Technology
- Provide excellent customer care and service to all internal and external usersLiaise with 3rd party vendors and suppliers to ensure escalated issues are dealt with appropriately
It is expected that you will have at least 3 years experience working as a SQL Developer / DBA in a dynamic fast moving environment. In addition you will have sound skills working with SSIS, SSRS and T-SQL.
This role is 100% home based.
Due to the volume of applications we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.