SQL DBA / Developer
to£500 per day
Experienced SQL DBA / Developer required by a major UK Company which is currently working with a UK Government agency - previous experience working with Public Sector bodies is essential, as is current SC Clearance.
Will be responsible for Production database environment, including performance tuning, analysing waits etc. Must be very familiar with SQL Production Maintenance, plus AAG / SSRS / SSIS, must also able to install and configure SQL databases. Will also be experienced with the latest versions of SQL Server.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Managing SQL Server databases, including configuring and maintaining database servers and processes
- Monitoring production databases health and performance - ensuring high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
- Knowledge of the latest version of SQL Server (up to and including 2019)
- Must have current SC Clearance
- Please note: This is a 100% remote role.
*** This is a 6 month project, Outside IR 35 ***