SolarWinds Network Engineer (DV Cleared)
Are you a DV security cleared Network Engineer, with role experience of configuring COTS Network Management systems (Orion SolarWinds), who combines strong technical skills with an ability to create design artefacts to meet challenging customer requirements?
Are you a team player who is willing to learn emerging technologies to produce credible solutions that will delight our customers? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? Then please read on!
We are looking for a Network Engineer in SolarWinds to join an existing Networks team for this Global IT Services company, who will initially be employed on Network Management configurations. You will work closely with the Solution Owners on a wide variety of network solutions, which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
- COTS Network Management Systems.
- Practical skills and knowledge in Networking, Infrastructure, DevOps and Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Network Management, and automation monitoring (either network or infrastructure).
- Experience of solutions utilizing PKI.
- Requirements capture.
- Formal technical documentation.
- Leading on solution delivery.
- Support to Project ELS, fine tuning and training in initial use
If working for a progressive organisation, which is committed to the United Nations standards for LGBTQ+, with a continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion is important, please contact us NOW to apply!
This is a 6 month Contract role which has been deemed inside IR35.
Please note that due to the amount of applications, we can only respond to those which have skills and experience matching the requirements.