Software Engineer (DV Clearance)
Are you SC Cleared and looking for an exciting career as a Software Engineer with experience of DevSecOps? Then please read on, as we are looking for candidates to join our client – a Global IT Services company – to work within their bid team.
You will be responsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards. The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the applications or to service delivery functions.
- Experience of the SDLC
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable experience writing code in a variety of modern languages
- Demonstrable experience working in a DevSecOps role or environment
- Demonstrable experience designing, building, testing and maintaining complex data processing systems that work with large data sets.
- Experience collecting, managing, and converting raw data into usable information for data scientists to analyse
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
If working for a progressive organisation, which is committed to the United Nations standards for LGBTQ+, with a continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion is important, please contact us NOW to apply!
This is a 6 month Contract role which has been deemed inside IR35.
Please note that due to the amount of applications, we can only respond to those which have skills and experience matching the requirements.