ServiceNow Systems Administrator
to £55,000 pa
Our IT Service Management client is looking to expand it's ServiceNow team and is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to join their expanding team based not far from Newark.
You will be responsible for:
- ServiceNow platform support including troubleshooting, identifying root causes and applying bug fixes
- Creating and sustaining system and application documentation
- Creation and update of service catalog & service portal items
- Utilisation of update sets for the migration of customisations between ServiceNow environments
- Support existing, and support the creation of new integrations in and out of the ServiceNow platform leveraging web services, mid-server, SSO, CMDB and any other relevant technologies
- Support in the creation of new custom ServiceNow applications
- Create, test and implement business rules such as - custom scrips, import sets, transform maps, UI actions & polices
- Engaging with ServiceNow when and where required addressing either support or enhancements.
- Provide guidance to customers on best practices in both the use and consumption of the ServiceNow platform
- Engaging in multiple customer activities and projects whilst still ensuring high standards across the board.
It is expected that you will have at least 5 years hands on Systems Admin experience with the last 3 years having hands on ServiceNow admin experience. It is also expected that you will have sound experience of working in a 1st and 2nd line support capacity. In addition you will have good experience of the following:
- Supporting of the platform, applications, and configuration
- Documentation (creation/updates) relating to the ServiceNow platform and its applications/components
- Exposure to Rome, Paris or Quebec minimum
- User & access administration
- Garther requirements from end users
- Foundation data management and configuration
- Form and workflow configuration
- Service Portal & Service Request creation exposure
- Chatbot configuration and administration
- Reporting & dashboards setup and configuration
The role is home based apart from attending the Head office once every couple of months and visiting a client site occassionally
Due to the volume of applicants we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.