Are you an SC or DV Cleared Service Architect? If so, then please read on as we need YOU!
We are looking for an innovative Service Architect with significant service architecture experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate end-to-end service designs required by customers. The successful applicant will become the SME within a project delivery team, responsible for all service management elements including the transition of the design into live service. This is a dynamic role that plays an integral part in delivering quality services in line with contractual commitments.
Are you a Service Architect who is able to demonstrate knowledge and experience – gained over 5 years or more with service architecture / management – expertise in the following areas:-
- Responsibility for the service design for low, medium or high value / complexity deliveries into live service
- Understand the customer’s user base and IT operational structure;
- Development of detailed end-to-end service designs:-
- Develop and contribute towards the contractual obligations (SLAs and KPIs) and additionally any underpinning contracts;
- Impact Assessment (IA) of current operating and governance models against scope of work;
- Identification of transition operating model where required;
- Design of future operating and governance models;
- Define, agree and implement pricing for service catalogue;
- Identify test requirements to feed into overall test plan;
- Identify and develop on-going support requirements;
- Development and progression of the operational support requirements and service acceptance criteria.
- Responsible for the revision of the run cost elements of the cost model where required;
- Identification and management of service management RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs);
- Work in conjunction with the overall solution owner; ability to influence the overall solution design that ensures service stability and efficiency.
Your Experience & Background:
- SC and DV Clearance
- Detailed knowledge of service management concepts and techniques;
- A strong operational understanding of service supply chains;
- Experience of service operating model design for major IT systems;
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical service documentation;
- Experience of working to tight timescales within a high energy team environment
- Ability to lead both virtual and co-located teams;
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders both internally and externally with varying objectives.
- Service Management qualifications would be expected e.g. ITIL, ISO20000 and IT4IT.
This is a 6 month Contract role which has been deemed inside IR35.
Please note that due to the amount of applications, we can only respond to those which have skills and experience matching the requirements.
Thanks, you have been successfully registered to the Apache Associates mailing list.Close