Senior IT & Systems Administrator
Expanding High Tech Company requires a Senior IT & Systems Administrator who will be responsible for the ongoing support and development of the technical environment of a company of c150 users. Will also be responsible for leading a small team, ensuring that more junior members of the team are supported and developed.
As the Senior IT & Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for the management of the company IT infrastructure, PCs & peripherals, network infrastructure, etc plus managing the relationships with externally hosted services provided 3rd party and cloud providers.
You will also manage, develop and work as part of the IT Services team to provide support for the entire IT infrastructure and the user base which is dispersed globally. Ensuring the department adopts industry best practises, maintains compliance and maintains written policies and procedures is also required, to ensure that the team operates at maximum efficiency.
Technology exposure will include both on-premise and cloud-based infrastructure and is a primarily Microsoft stack including Microsoft Azure and Office 365. Experience of the latest Microsoft client and server products is essential as you will be supporting both client and server environments.
Aside from the here and now support and administration tasks, you will also be responsible for the ongoing enhancement and improvement of the environment – as a high-tech company, it is vital to the organisation that they invest within their infrastructure … your skills will always be up-to-date!
Key Skills & Requirements
- Strong Technical skills - 1st to 3rd level, covering areas such as O365, AD, SQL, Exchange, Security, MS Azure, Cisco, IP telephones, LANs/WANS, etc
- Must have experience helping to shape the technical landscape as this role will play a lead role in the development of the IT systems within the company
- Previous experience within a Team Lead role would be highly beneficial
- Knowledge of working within an ISO 27001 accredited environment
- Strategic thinker, passionate about technology
The company offers an excellent work environment within a fast-paced, Highly Technical sector. Help ensure they stay at the forefront of their market by ensuring their technical environment is fit for use now and in the future.