Senior Digital Project Manager
Experience required: Project Management, Delivery of Web or Mobile projects, Agile experience, experienced mentoring and leading Junior PMs
Award-Winning Web & Mobile Development Agency requires a Senior Digital Project Manager who will be responsible for leading a small team of Digital Project Managers, as well as managing own project portfolio. From a team led perspective, will mentor more junior team members, ensuring that all PM standards are enforced and adhered to (Agile environment). Will take ultimate responsibility for ensuring that all Web & Mobile Development projects are delivered on-time and to budget, for a broad range of Clients (both team and own projects).
Must have proven experience leading a team of Project Managers, implementing processes & procedures, keeping up to date with latest methodologies. Will also be experienced Project Manager in their own right, able to deliver a range of concurrent projects for customers. It is imperative that the person has brilliant Key Stakeholder Management skills and is an articulate, personable individual who can inspire a team and instil confidence with customers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience delivering Web & Mobile Development projects within an Agile environment
- Experience managing a team of Project Managers
- Excellent knowledge of Agile, ideally with experience of other methodologies (including Prince II)
- First-Class communication skills, both written and oral
- Inspiring leader and ability to create Customer Confidence
The appointment of a Senior Digital Project Manager is absolutely key in the ongoing development of this Web & Mobile Development Agency – help ensure their continued success by delivering more award winning projects.