Our client based in the Huntington is looking for a Security Analyst to join the SOC Team. You will be at the forefront of proactive security engagements within the Managed Services customer base. The Security Analyst will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and management of cyber security solutions by carrying out risk remediation and threat hunting.
- Conducting root cause and kill chain analysis when investigating incidents
- Help uptrain junior members of the team to build their knowledge and assisting them with triaging, running phishing assessments and generating threat reports
- Proved advice and best practices to promote a good cyber security posture within the business and client environments
- Being up to date with cyber security news, industry best practices and emerging threat intelligence
- Work with management to help mature, develop and tune the security monitoring tools, strategy, processes and procedures
Experience and skills:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in IT in a support function
- Experience of supporting and managing a Wintel server infrastructure and next-generation endpoint security solutions
- Understand the security kill chain and MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Knowledge of Tools such as EDR, IDS, eDiscovery and Breach & Attack Simulation
- Experience of supporting and managing LAN and edge networking services such as switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, web proxies
- Knowledge of vulnerability management solutions such as Tenable and Cloud Security Posture Management
This is role is exciting role for someone who is a strong team player with a passion for forging a career in cyber security
Due to the volume of applications, we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.