Experienced Territory Sales Manager required by an expanding manufacturing company which designs and produces safety solutions for Manufacturing / Distribution Centres / Warehouses, etc. Working across the North of England and Scotland, you will be fully remote but with 2-3 days travelling to customers across your area.
The role of Territory Sales Manager is to increase sales of all products, selling in to Distributers, End Users’, Contractors and machine builders. The main part of the role will be managing Existing Accounts (75%) with 25% new business, building a sales pipeline using the Barbour ABI (construction intelligence system) platform.
You will also be responsible for utilising the CRM database to manage existing customers and prospect leads. This role will require a number of different approaches to ensure the growth of regional sales, including cold calling main contractors, meetings with architects and customer presentations.
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales budgets and increase sales year on year
- Management of existing customers (via face to face meetings and remotely), upselling and cross selling to penetrate further in to each customer
- Quoting complex range of products off-plan (CAD drawings)
- Must also building a strong new business pipeline through networking and referrals
- Understanding customer’s needs and ensuring that you are included on all tenders submitted
- Completing the full sales cycle from initial lead, through to quoting and winning the order
- Use of the CRM system on a daily basis to keep all information up to date
- Keep up to date with market trends via trade press / online publications, etc
Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Proven Sales experience within a related Safety Product / Construction field
- Success tendering and winning business through main and sub-contractors, architects, end users, etc
- Good organisational and time management skills
- IT Proficiency (including Microsoft Office applications)
- Attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Excellent Communication skills, both Oral and Written
- Team player, with a flexible and helpful attitude
- Positive mindset with a ‘can do’, results driven approach and attitude
The company can offer an excellent work environment, good incentive plans and excellent career development opportunities.
Due to the number of applicants we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.