£27,000 - £35,000 (OTE £50,000)
Sales Development Representative is required by the UK’s leading Digital Manufacturing Marketplace. A fantastic entry level role into a competitive Enterprise Tech Sales environment, where you will be able to grow your skills and build your career. The Sales Development Representative needs to be an extremely motivated and sales driven individual. Basic salary £27,000 - £35,000 (OTE £50,000).
- Outbound sales, hunting for leads and introduce prospects to the company CRM
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be creative in ways to develop new relationships with customers
- Analyse and understand customers business strategy and future product plans
- Great team player, so you’re able to help teammates learn and succeed as fast as you do
- Strong closing selling skills and confident with overcoming any objections
Skills and experience:
- 1 – 2 years sales experience and able to demonstrate exceeding lead targets
- Telesales and face to face selling experience
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Analytical skills and creative problem solving
- Able to use CRM systems effectively
- Ambitious to move up within a sales organisation
- Engineering background would be beneficial
The successful Sales Development Representative will have the opportunity to build a fantastic career with a fast-growing organisation. Office based initially then the option to flexible working once fully trained and past probation. Our client is offering an excellent benefits package.
Due to the number of applicants, we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.