Required: Experience within a Sales Development Representative (SDR) role, ideally gained within the IT sector
Rapidly expanding IT Consultancy which provides business transformation, technology solutions & professional services requires a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help grow their business. The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for qualifying sales leads, building a pipeline of new opportunities, developing relationships with new customers and booking meetings for external sales staff.
The SDR will also lead outbound demand generation campaigns towards target accounts, with the goal of scheduling meetings with qualified prospects. The Sales Development Representative will also be responsible for qualifying active buying interest and identifying critical decision makers.
Role Responsibilities & Duties
- Making outbound Sales calls and emails
- Providing high-level presentations online
- Discovering new Sales leads via internet research and social media
- Utilising the Sales CRM system to manage prospect status and forecasting
- Achieving / Exceeding weekly and monthly metrics
- Responding to inbound interest and develop these relationships to create opportunities
- Being prepared for and contributing to weekly strategic account status meetings
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ideally educated to Degree we need someone who has a passion for Sales and desires an environment in which to build a fantastic career
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience within a Sales Development Representative role
- It is essential that you have a passion for technology
- Must be able to work autonomously and in a team-oriented environment
- Possess a strong passion for sales and marketing
- Ability to effectively prioritise duties in a high-pressure environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Highly self-motivated
- First-class written and verbal communication skills
- Must also be courageous, resilient with Active Listening skills
The Company has a fantastic culture and provides an excellent environment to build a career, with industry-leading benefits and a modern outlook to the work-life balance for all of their staff.