Project Manager - Prince2, Sharepoint, Raid
£35,000 - £40,000
Our client, who is an MSP based in Cambridgeshire is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their expanding team. You will be accountable for the overall project delivery processes including stakeholder communications, financial management, resource management, project planning, risk/issue management and project closure. Lead responsibility for a portfolio of projects ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget and meeting all quality targets.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and supporting the execution of low to medium risk projects
- Ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet quality targets
- Establish project baseline and define project scope
- Manage risks, issues and dependencies, identifying and removing road blocks
- Track and monitor project progress and escalate issues as necessary and appropriate
- Manage conflicts and escalations
- Project RAID (Risks, Assumption, Issues, Decisions) Register management and reporting and escalation of Issues and Risks where appropriate
- Monitor the project budget and ensure accurate financial system monitoring
- Ensure all stakeholders are informed, involved and kept up to date throughout the project
- Effectively manage project teams’ time and allocate resources to ensure deliverables are completed
- Forecast internal resource capacity by tracking the progress of projects
- Budget management and invoicing
- Manage project closure and sign-off
- Support team members as required
- Any other duties as dictated by a member of the management team
- Request and be active with training and development relevant to the role.
It is expected that you will have at least 5 years recent experience working as a Project Manager within a dynamic environment. It is also expected that you will have the following experience:
- Certified Project Management qualification, e.g. PRINCE2
- Proven Project Management experience, preferably within IT Managed Services
- Experience of successfully managing multiple projects
- PowerPoint, TEAMS etc
- Experience of core Microsoft Office products
- Experience and understanding of collaboration toolsets such as Sharepoint,
- Experience of Project Management software e.g. Microsoft Project, Clarizen
- Confident with production and interpretation of reports and presentations to various stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of project delivery methodologies.
This role is 100% home working with you only having to attend the Head Office once a month or once every 2 months for a team meeting
Due to the number of applicants we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.