Our client based in Lincolnshire is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join their expanding team working on the delivery of multiple varied projects.
You will be responsible for delivering our clients Corporate Technology Projects and support wider business change projects within time and to budgets. Ensuring robust data protection, industry best practices and compliant procurement practices are followed.
- Lead in producing fit for purpose project plans and reports for stakeholder approval
- Lead in reviewing, recommending, and implementing methods or processes to positively improve our clients procedures to better serve our colleagues and customer services
- Maintaining daily RAID log updates and developing internal risk controls to ensure successful delivery of projects on time with no impact to business operations
- Management of budgets against each project, ensuring that cost constraints are considered, and that project finances and cost control are intelligently monitored and exercised
- Managing the smooth handover of new services to IT operations to ensure they meet agreed outcomes
- Lead the planning of tasks, work packages and project stages. Ensuring each element has the appropriate resources against the defined schedule of works
- Actively manage supplier engagement, ensuring any timescales committed with suppliers are met and that all contractual and financial obligations have a positive outcome
It is expected that you will have at least 4 years recent experience working as an IT Project Manager within a dynamic environment. In addition you will have a good understanding of IT principles ie Networks, Infrastructure and Security.
This role is a 100% home based opportunity.
The role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract