Our client, who is a major UK charity requires a Programme Delivery Manager. The Programme Delivery Manager will be working within the digital and technology department and will be responsible for the delivery of complex products and services, that are either being delivered by multiple teams or have high technical or political risk.
- Assess and mitigate risks, budgets and commercials
- Handle dependencies of varying complexity, potentially planning and feeding into portfolios and larger programmes
- Working alongside the head of your section to ensure that the delivery of all your projects is on track, any potential risks or issues and progress of all teams
- Support, train, lead and mentor a team of delivery managers
- Degree holder (e.g. Computer Sciences or Management and Communications or other similar qualifications) or able to demonstrate long term professional experience.
- In depth knowledge of agile and other methodologies.
- Significant experience of project and programme management across a variety of complex programmes.
- Strong communication skills.
- Leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of transformation and change
The Programme Delivery Manager role is remote with occasional travel to regional offices for meetings. This is an exciting opportunity to join a major UK charity during a large transformation project.
Due to the number of applicants, we can only respond to candidates matching the above skills required.