SaaS Start-up (part of a bigger organisation) requires a Product Director who will be responsible for effectively leading a small team, from ongoing Product Development to driving revenues.
In order to apply, you must have excellent Product Management experience, including understanding what it takes to scale a technology start-up and be the leader in that journey. The role spans both the detailed technical and commercial disciplines and requires engagement with stakeholders across all departments of the business.
This is a pivotal appointment at an exciting time - with high growth anticipated, the Product Director will help deliver on our growth strategy, while leading an agile and best-in-class multi-disciplined product team.
The customer focused and innovative Product Director will have a commercial mind-set and ensure all technical and commercial aspects of this flagship product are delivered to a high quality and the organisation delivers a superb customer experience at all times.
The Product Director will have knowledge of the full Product Management life cycle with an emphasis on SaaS products and will work very closely with the Marketing team to deliver successful product marketing.
This senior role is varied, working for a growing organisation that not only delivers amazing custom digital solutions for big name clients, but has also launched its own SaaS products to market that are improving lives around the world.
Required Skills and Experience
- Senior-Level experience gained within a B2B SaaS scale-up
- Excellent Product Management experience in a high–growth or start-up environment
- Acumen - Commercial, tactical, technical & strategic awareness, with ability to engage & build strong, effective relationships
- Knowledge of the full Product and development life cycle, with an emphasis on Mobile or Web technologies
- Understanding of Software development best practices with emphasis around SaaS products
- Experience of leading a team of Sales experts to drive profitable recurring revenues
- Experience of recruiting and building high performing product teams
- Soft skills - Versatility, adaptability, engagement, collaboration, effective communication skills, delivery-focused