Network Engineer - London
£45,000 - £50,000
Our Network Support client is looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join their expanding team supporting clients in and around London.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line Network Troubleshooting.
- Mentor and assist other team members.
- Provide problem management and escalation in accordance with the client requirements.
- Oversee Voice Network and produce client facing documentation.
- Implement technical projects focusing on vendor agnostic solutions.
- Direct technical support via telephone and on site to key clients.
- Investigate and resolve incidents etc
It is expected that you will have between 3 - 5 years experience working as a Network Engineer in a dynamic environment, investigating and troubleshooting Network, Hardware, operating systems and application server software issues. You will be CCNA and CCNP certified and have an excellent understanding of Cisco products. You will have a good knowledge of ITIL practices and processes.
You will be able to work 2 days a week from home and 3 will be based on client sites in London.
Due to the volume of applicants we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.