Network Engineer (DV Cleared)
Basingstoke – Travel required when needed.
Global IT Services company requires a DV Cleared Network Engineer to join their existing Networks Practice, initially on Network Management configurations. The Network Engineer will work closely with the Solution Owners to assist with the production of design documentation, on a wide variety of network solutions, which vary in size and complexity.
The Network Engineer will be part of the Delivery Team and will liaise with the current SMEs for Networking, Infrastructure, Applications and Security as required. They will have a wealth of experience on larger or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers’ business and commercial issues. They identify, design and deliver larger or complex solutions to meet challenging requirement.
- Network Physical design, including Survey Design and Design Approval
- Completing Logical designs/Bill of Material using build guides and Work instruction
- Configuration of Juniper and Catapan networks
- Hands-on experience in designing, configuring and troubleshooting Juniper and Catapan networks
- 3rd Line support in fault finding and resolution of Customer equipment
- Customer focus with site surveys for new installation
- Cisco Network, WAN experience
If working for a progressive organisation, which is committed to the United Nations standards for LGBTQ+, with a continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion is important, please contact us NOW to apply!
This is a 6 month Contract role which has been deemed inside IR35.
Please note that due to the amount of applications, we can only respond to those which have skills and experience matching the requirements.