Our client who is a global management business are looking for a .Net Engineer for a 6 month contract. This role gives you the opportunity to work remotely and the daily rate is outside IR35. You will be responsible for the low-level technical design for all customer solutions, while demonstrating the ability to select the correct methodologies and management practices.
· Responsible for the low-level technical design for all customer solutions
· Experienced in Imagining technologies
· Building new DS solution when contributing and influencing guidelines
· Ability to contribute business plans for new solution development, while ensuring solutions are developed on time and within budget
· .Net and SQL software development
· Experienced in .Net 3.5/4.0 framework/.Net core in developing web/window applications
· Strong communication skills
· Experienced in Agile and Scrum
· .Net framework, ASP.net, C#, VB.Net, TSQL, PL/SQL, Java Script, JQuery, MVC, WCF, Web services
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Experienced at developing, maintaining and supporting scalable, high performance applications
You would be working for a growing, fast-paced and dynamic organisation and the .Net Engineer role is 100% home based.
Due to the number of applications, we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.
Thanks, you have been successfully registered to the Apache Associates mailing list.Close