Our client who is a major UK charity requires an Applications Architect – MS Dynamics 365 (D365). This is a new and exciting role, where you will be responsible for providing expert advice on application design, development, implementation, architecture and support on MS D365 / Microsoft Dynamics 365.
· Be the lead authority for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform (D365).
· Provide technical analysis documents for senior management and stakeholders, as well as writing technical specifications.
· You’ll be a hands-on developer, who is able to provide expert technical input and oversight, ensuring successful implementation and any ongoing improvements to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform (D365).
· Align working styles and practices with other departments within Operating Technology.
· Communicate key changes to a wide range of audiences across the organisation.
· Provide support and SME experience to assist in BAU activities.
· Expert knowledge of software design principles, procedures, methods and techniques.
· A degree holder (computer science or other relevant qualifications) or long-term professional experience.
· Expert knowledge of relevant IT cloud applications and Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365).
· Awareness of migrating systems to cloud environments, including post migration support.
· Experience of MS Dynamics 365 (D365) applications development, design and customer stakeholder management.
· Able to demonstrate experience of design, architecture and implementation of application within physical or cloud service providers.
· Ability to build relationships with external suppliers.
· Strong customer service skills.
The Applications Architect – MS Dynamics 365 (D365) will be reporting into the Infrastructure Manager and will be a key member of the Operating Technology Department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a major UK charity. This role is 100% remote.
Due to the number of applications, we can only respond to candidates matching the above requirements.