Our client who is a major UK charity requires an Applications Architect – MS Dynamics 365 (D365). This is a new and exciting role, where you will be responsible for providing expert advice on application design, development, implementation, architecture and support on MS D365 / Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Be the lead authority for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform (D365)
- Provide technical analysis documents for senior management and stakeholders, as well as writing technical specifications
- You’ll be a hands-on developer, who is able to provide expert technical input and oversight, ensuring successful implementation and any ongoing improvements to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform (D365)
- Align working styles and practices with other departments within Operating Technology
- Communicate key changes to a wide range of audiences across the organisation
- Provide support and SME experience to assist in BAU activities
- Expert knowledge of software design principles, procedures, methods and techniques
- A degree holder (computer science or other relevant qualifications) or long-term professional experience
- Expert knowledge of relevant IT cloud applications and Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365)
- Awareness of migrating systems to cloud environments, including post migration support
- Experience of MS Dynamics 365 (D365) applications development, design and customer stakeholder management
- Able to demonstrate experience of design, architecture and implementation of application within physical or cloud service providers
- Ability to build relationships with external suppliers
- Strong customer service skills
The Applications Architect – MS Dynamics 365 (D365) will be reporting into the Infrastructure Manager and will be a key member of the Operating Technology Department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a major UK charity. This role is 100% remote.
Due to the number of applications, we can only respond to candidates matching the above requirements.