Microsoft Power Platform Consultant
This is a fantastic opportunity - my client is looking to build a Microsoft Power Platform practice which will be responsible for working with clients to understand, architect and implement bleeding edge solutions in order to efficiently run their businesses, with a focus on Microsoft Power Platform.
The majority of the role will be spent working with clients, where you will be tasked with discovering, defining, building, testing and deploying Power Platform solutions which solve the identified business requirements.
Working alongside the sales team during beds, tenders and presentations to potential new clients, you will also lead the delivery team to ensure the solutions built for clients meet their needs to help drive their success.
Alongside the existing Leadership team,, you will also help to build out the Power Platform practice, recruiting and developing a small team, helping to build their experience and ensure best practices are adopted.
You will focus on the discovery, design, development & optimisation of Power Platform- based solutions. You will deliver solutions that will bring companies digital vision & strategy to life.
You will work closely with clients to define their requirements and then you'll design and lead the system architecture process. Once complete, you will implement customisations using the Microsoft’s web-based customisation tools. Knowledge of Development languages such as C# / MVC / Web Forms, HTML / CSS / XML, Web Services/REST API and jQuery/Typescript is required.
- Lead client and prospect discovery meetings to understand & document their business requirements
- Propose, design and build solutions using Power Platform capabilities to solve identified requirements
- Customise Microsoft Power Platform applications
- Train end-users on solutions
- Help to build out the MS Power Platform practice with the assistance of the senior leadership team
- Proven Consultancy, Design and Development experience within the Microsoft Power Platform ecosystem
- Excellent client liaison skills, able to elicit requirements and design & build solutions which exceed client expectations
- Development experience within tools such as C#/MVC/Web Forms, HTML / CSS / XML, Web Services/REST API and jQuery/Typescript within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Must have experience mentioning / coaching more junior staff members, with the desire to become a leader in the near future
- Looking to build a career, driven, motivated
- Self-starter, with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Microsoft certifications beneficial
If you are looking to secure a role with a company which is seeking a person to build a new practice … i.e. YOU … then this is the role for you!
This is a remote role, but you must be comfortable with client visits as/when required, as all as travel to the company HQ in Dundee. It would be preferrable if you were based in Scotland, although this is not essential.
Due to the volume of applications, we can only respond to those which match these requirements.