Leading software solutions company require a Marketing Campaign Lead to join their great team. The Marketing Campaign Lead will take responsibility for lead generation in the area of IT Financial and Shared Services Management, as well as content creation.
· Check competitors and take ownership of running campaigns to ensure target groups have relevant and attractive content.
· Able to present your campaign, along with results to relevant Stakeholders.
· Work alongside other departments within our client’s business to set lead generation and awareness goals.
· Create and write marketing content in the forms of technical articles, social media and website content, blog posts, interviews, audio copy and videos etc.
· Develop content marketing strategies and able to adapt available content accordingly.
· Monitor and measure campaign performance, pulling together numbers and reports.
· Marketing experience with proven knowledge of enterprise software.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Ability to develop high quality content to ensure new customers are attracted and existing customers are retained.
· Strong communication skills.
· Willingness to develop and expand your product understanding and new technologies.
· Team player with a positive attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this growing company, who offer a friendly and supportive environment to work in. The role is hybrid, working from home and at their office in Camberley.
Due to the number of applications, we can only respond to the candidates who have the above skills.