M365 / Azure Cloud Specialist
Our client, who is a major UK charity is going through a large transformation programme. This role will be key in transitioning to new systems, platforms architecture & processes, whilst ensuring BAU activities are not adversely impacted.
The M365 / Azure Cloud Specialist post holder will add their technical expertise across the design, implementation and delivery for all Cloud based systems, either which are in service or being introduced.
- Provide expert technical input across all cloud solutions – design, implementation & support
- Excellent level of knowledge and experience of M365, Azure, Email, VOIP, Unified Comms and MS Teams
- Take technical lead in designing, implementing and supporting cloud-based business solutions, as well as becoming technical lead in migration projects from on-premise to cloud, including M365, SharePoint and Azure DevOps
- Ensure data integrity and security in line with ISO27001
Education and skills required:
- Excellent skills within MS Cloud technologies including M365 Admin, Azure, Email, VOIP, Unified Comms and Teams
- Experience providing technical leadership in the design, implementation and support of Cloud solutions across M365 and Azure, etc
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 security and processes
- Strong customer service skills, dynamic and personable
This is a fantastic time to join this organisation due to them undertaking a major technology refresh programme – play your part as the M365 / Azure Cloud Specialist.
This role is homebased.