A Key Account Manager is required by the UK’s leading Digital Manufacturing Marketplace. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for growing accounts under management while providing leadership and support to your sales team. You will need to be motivated by working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
· Supervise your sales team of Sales Development Representative and Account Executives assigned to each key client.
· Lead and motivate a high-performance sales team. Provide mentoring and coaching for management development.
· Ensure targets are hit.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients.
· Negotiate payment terms and contracts with key clients and meet deadlines for the fulfilment of each individual client’s long-term goals.
· Act as the main point of contact between clients and internal teams.
Skills and experience:
· Proven sales and account management experience within IT/Software.
· Must have some knowledge of engineering.
· Confident with using CRM systems.
· Strong communication skills via multiple channels.
· Able to demonstrate closing selling skills.
· Exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
· 2 – 3 years of sales experience with examples of exceeding lead targets.
· Creative problem-solving approach with strong analytical skills.
· Outstanding customer service.
· Show a strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organisation.
As the Key Account Manager who will be able to excel in our client’s core values and be ready to build a career in a fast-growing organisation. This is a hybrid role working at the London based office and home. Our client is offering flexible working after probation period, a fantastic benefits package and truly look after their employees. Due to the number of applications, we can only respond to candidates matching the above requirements.