Junior Test Analyst
Skills: Software Tester, Testing Desktop, Web & Mobile apps, Agile, Selenium
Market Leading company requires a Junior Business Analyst to join their expanding team. You will be responsible for providing Testing solutions for a range of products (Desktop, Web & Mobile), writing test cases, logging and tracking defects, working to departmental Testing standards and processes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working within a Software Testing / Software Tester role, ensuring software is the highest quality possible with little / no defects
- Must have experience testing Desktop, Website and Mobile applications
- Experience writing test cases / scripts and updating existing cases
- Compliance to working to QA process and Test Strategies
- Ability to work across teams, including Development and Project Management
- Experience of working within an Agile environment is highly beneficial, as is knowledge of Defect Management tools (such as Jira) or test tools (i.e. Selenium)
- Personal skills must include high attention to detail, good oral and written language skills and be highly motivated
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business which is undertaking a major period of growth - help play your part in their success and kickstart your own career with this great Software company.