Our international Security client is looking for an experienced hands on IT Project Manager to join the expanding team working on multiple projects across a variety of clients.
You will be responsible for managing our client's overall project and program delivery including: scope, client management/interaction, timeline, budget, resource utilization and risk mitigation. You will be the key point of contact for day-to-day activity, internal and customer communications and you should have extensive experience working with external clients and presenting to executive management.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Creation and management of the program plans and key milestones.
- Manage JIRA boards, epics and stories
- Responsible for the creation of the kanban cards for daily management of tasks.
- Ensuring that the work items are completed and updated by the close of day
- Management of new work item ticket creation throughout the project and allocation of resources against.
- Monitor the staff utilization throughout the project.
- Create and manage project governance documentation including RAID logs, project status reports and comprehensive implementation plans.
- It is expected that you will have several years experience working as a hands on Project Manager in a dynamic
- environment working on multiple projects.
In addition you will have experience of the following:
- Familiarity with requirements engineering, acceptance criteria and testing charters.
- Expertise in creating detailed project plans and owning the successful delivery of project plans end to end
- Experience in Agile delivery, ideally for multiple teams, internal and external.
- Experience in Waterfall delivery, ideally for multiple teams, internal and external.
- Strong stakeholder communications, reporting weekly and daily to senior management
- Management of cross-functional teams, leading daily and weekly scrum meetings.
- Experience working with project management software
Once you are established in the role there will be the opportunity to work from home.
Due to the volume of applicants we can only respond to candidates matching the above requirements.