IT Project Manager - London
£45,000 - £55,000
Our Network Support client is looking to expand its team with an experienced IT Project Manager.
You will be expected to successfully manage multiple projects of varying complexities and size from Initiation to Closure, ensuring that each project is delivered on time, within budget and to the customers’ satisfaction in accordance with our cliebts PRINCE2-based project management process, in and across other London Sites.
You will be responsible for:
- Assuming overall responsibility for each project’s delivery through the formation and leading of an operational project team. This will extend to liaison with each relevant internal function (Sales, Pre-sales, Finance and Service Delivery) and (if relevant) other divisions, sub-contractors and partners
- Effectively control of project costs, delivery schedules and implementation quality. This is from hand over from sales/pre-sales to project completion and sign off
- Competently inform management and colleagues of progress on projects through WIP Meetings and Team Meetings, escalating issues as appropriate in a timely fashion to the Operations Manager
- Demonstrate commercial awareness by controlling (maintaining or exceeding initial margins) selling additional services and / or equipment to customers through project variations when appropriate, inclusive of maintenance and support uplifts
- Demonstrate technical solutions awareness by ensuring cross technology reviews are undertaken to ensure inter-dependencies are established and factored into the delivery process thus ensuring true integration
- Projects are successfully managed, delivered on time, within budget and to the customers’ satisfaction in accordance with our clients project management process. Repeat business and customer recommendations to other customers.
- Project costs are effectively controlled, project plans are scoped and agreed in accordance with customer requirements, project risks and issues are identified, analysed, monitored, mitigated and escalated in a timely and efficient fashion
- Project progress is reported on through WIP Meetings, Team Meetings and Highlight reporting
It is expected that you will have at least 4 years experience working as a Technical Project Manager working in a dynamic environment with an excellent understanding of IP Networks and Infrastructure projects. CNIDP and SMSTS certifications will be looked on favourably.
The role offers 2 days working from home and 3 on site - generally in the London area.
Due to the number of applicants we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.