International Marketing Lead
Hybrid – Camberley
Salary - According to experience
Marketing leading software solutions company are looking for an International Marketing Lead to join their team. The International Marketing Lead will be responsible for creating the strategy and the execution of International B2B Marketing Campaigns. The International Marketing Lead will oversee the campaigns working closely with the sales and HQ Marketing teams to deliver Webinars, Blogs and Events.
- Create and develop account based marketing campaigns for a targeted account.
- Ensuring the campaigns and content are of the highest quality, delivered on time and within budget.
- Manage the demand of activities and process while working in conjunction with the BDR ensuring results are delivered throughout the pipeline.
- Provide clear direction when managing and report on the metrics to evaluate performance and correct when necessary.
- Strong experience across the marketing mix with proven knowledge of enterprise software.
- Experience in all aspects of B2B marketing practices.
- Creativity and innovation individual with vision to deliver compelling marketing strategies.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- The ability to build collaborative working relationships across all teams.
This is a great opportunity to join the company in this exciting time and to work in a friendly and supportive environment. The role is hybrid working from home and at the office in Camberley with the chance to work on the internationalisation of an established DAX listed company.
Due to the volume of applications, we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.