Major UK charity requires an Infrastructure and Systems Manager to join their IT leadership team. This is a new role to provide the expert technical leadership and oversight of the key technology teams within the Operating Technology department and which expands on the management tasks and technical skills of the infrastructure specialist role. The successful applicant will oversee and enable the continual improvement and implementation of our client’s critical infrastructure and systems to support the continual evolution, development and implementation of the Digital Strategy supporting the corporate technology vision.
- To support and lead current and emerging technologies for all systems
- Providing day to day leadership and management of the Architect and 3rd Line Infrastructure and Systems team
- Ensuring stability, security and improvement with new and future technologies
- Contribute to all aspects of solution and system design
- Ability to build strong internal relationships with support partners, vendors
- A degree or relevant qualification or evidence of work experience in senior technology leadership roles
- Expert knowledge and experience of security systems, threat mitigation & solutions
- Experience of on-premises to cloud migrations, post migrations and solutions
- Able to deliver complex network solutions
- Experience of managing a successful technical team
The Infrastructure and Systems Manager role is home based, however may require some travel. This would be a fantastic time to join this organisation, as they have a large transformation project ongoing. This is a lead technical and management position where technical expertise, mentoring, leadership and support of the Technical Architect and 3rd Line Infrastructure and Systems teams are crucial to the successful delivery of our client’s digital strategy.
Due to the number of applicants, we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.