Our client who is a major UK charity is looking for a Service Support Engineer, this is an exciting role within a fantastic team. You will be supporting remotely and on sites. You will need to be extremely good at paying attention to detail and planning your own diary. The Service Support Engineer would offer 1st and 2nd line support for all technology related infrastructure for the charity.
- Support staff as first point of contact for tickets
- Update and maintain the asset database
- Be a trouble shooter and engineer to fix IT issues as and when
- Work closely with key stakeholders across different departments
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support
- Opening, closing, moving offices, changes to office layouts, service mobilisations, printer support
- IT support for service users support
- Deal with Business Relationship Management queries
- WIFI installations, configurations and support
- Telephony and communication platform support
- Strong skills within Windows Server including Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Ticketing systems and Asset Management knowledge
- Experience of using remote assistance tools
- Microsoft Intune
- Customer service
- Service reporting
- Technical understanding
- Takes ownership and has initiative
- IT problem solving
- Able to deal with challenging scenarios
This is an exciting time to join the Charity, as they are undertaking a major investment in IT, including a key technology refresh programme. This role is a remote / field based role within the area of South West and South Wales.
Due to the number of applications, we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.