ERP Project Manager
Required: Project Management, ERP, Prince 2
Project Manager required by ERP Consultancy to effectively manage the timely delivery of project implementations, resulting in a positive customer experience.
Ideally, you will have experience gained working for a Consultancy, delivering multiple ERP projects with different customers, but strong ERP Project Management experience gained in-house will also be considered. You should also have a good understanding of IT Infrastructure and applications, such as Windows Desktop & Server, SQL, Citrix, SFDC, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience as a Project Manager, managing ERP implementations
- Ideally experience working for a Consultancy, managing concurrent projects with different customers
- Prince 2 methodology experience, with strong project control knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Comfortable within client-facing capacity
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract for Maternity cover, but ideally the company would like to make this permanent thereafter.