Leading software solutions company requires a Sales Development Representative to join their growing team. The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for building new client relationships, working closely with Sales and Marketing teams to ensure profit targets are exceeded.
- Making outbound calls to prospects, to identify high quality opportunities
- Arrange introductory conversations for the Sales team
- Use CRM system to track and record all relevant activities
- Learn top level capabilities of the product, to enable effective communication to new prospects
- Successful collaboration with Sales Executives to optimise team selling productivity
- IT industry and/or enterprise selling experience is preferred
- Experience using CRM systems
- Ability to conduct cold calls, email campaigns and navigate target customer org charts
- Ambitious and looking to progress in your career
- Educated to degree level ideally
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced, high growth business, where you’ll assist in driving the revenue. There will be uncapped commission, training opportunities and the chance to advance a career in large enterprise sales. The role is hybrid, working from home and at their office in Camberley.
Due to the number of applicants, we can only respond to candidates with the above skills.