Document Management Consultant
£50,000 - £55,000
Major UK Charity requires a Document Management Consultant to Devise, Implement and Support a new Document Management platform, taking the data from on-premise to Cloud. This will be migrating data from the legacy platform (OpenText) to a newly implemented MS Office 365 service and it is imperative that you have experience taking an organisation on a similar journey.
As the Document Management Consultant, you will act as the key point for establishing a new Digital records management system and advising various teams across the Charity on best practice in digital records management.
- Establishing a new digital records management platform
- Develop, maintain, verify and evaluate exiting system
- Overseeing the switch from paper to electronic record-keeping
- Ensuring that data is protected and in-line with legislation such as GDPR
- Work with other teams across the Charity to share awareness of risks, issues, mitigations and management of records
- Create and ensure adoption of Digital record management best practice across the Charity
- Promote a culture where user needs and data security are foremost
- Strong Records Management / EDRMS experience, particularly in migration to a Cloud M365 platform
- Significant experience in managing digital data based in cloud
- Skills and Experience in project management
- Demonstrable experience of working with in-house and third-party service providers
- Strong analytical and problem management skills
- User focused, with the ability to understand and translate requirements into business and technology solutions
The Charity is undertaking a major technology refresh programme and the migration to a new document management platform is fundamental to this change – play your part in ensuring this programme is a success... Will look great on your CV!
Due to the volume of applicants we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.