Digital Marketing Executive
Requirements: Experience within SaaS / IT arena, Digital Marketing expertise including PPC and SEO, experience of Video production would be ideal
Digital Marketing Executive required by an award-winning web and mobile app development company. The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for B2B customer acquisition to help achieve the company’s ambitious growth plans. The focus will be to create market awareness and lead generation via creative digital marketing campaigns for their newly launched SaaS product, whilst also driving improvements across all products and services.
This role has been created to optimise traffic acquisition and conversion mix, by executing key campaigns across various paid platforms. In alignment with their overall plans, you will maintain a forensic eye on performance metrics, conversion rates and ROAS.
You will be responsible for building, optimising and reporting on the performance of all paid and organic marketing campaigns across search and social platforms.
Naturally, you will be a PPC expert, understand the SaaS space and have a keen drive to expand and refine the sales funnel and conversion rates through digital channels. You will also have a solid understanding of SEO principles and will thrive on delivering month on month improvements in performance through continuous testing.
You will be a creative type, producing high-impact activities to generate impressions, leads and direct opportunities for the business. You will manage, implement and innovate the content of the company’s websites to boost conversions, including SEM, SEO, banners and more.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3 years+ experience managing Google AdWords and LinkedIn Ads, (Twitter Ads would be beneficial)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Solid understanding of SEO and PPC
- Experience creating and optimising video ad campaigns on YouTube and other social platforms would be beneficial
- Understanding of data protection / privacy and how this impacts digital marketing
- Experience implementing custom and tailored content
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and suppliers
This is a pivotal appointment at an exciting time for the company – hep ensure thjey achieve their goals by playing your part as their Digital Marketing Executive.