Data Science Engineer (DV Cleared)
£350 - 400
Are you a DV Cleared Data Science/AI/ML Engineer? We are looking for experienced Engineers to join our Global IT Services client, to work within their bid team.
You will be responsible for designing machine learning systems, research and implementation of appropriate machine learning algorithms and tools, develop machine learning applications according to customer/business requirements, execute machine learning experiments and analyse the results, train and res-skills in emerging technologies and tooling, Keep abreast of industry trends and developments.
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and R
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ideally a BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field
If working for a progressive organisation, which is committed to the United Nations standards for LGBTQ+, with a continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion is important, please contact us NOW to apply!
This is a 6 month Contract role which has been deemed inside IR35.
Please note that due to the amount of applications, we can only respond to those which have skills and experience matching the requirements.