Data Engineer (SC Cleared)
Are you SC Cleared and looking for an exciting career as a Data Engineer?
We are looking for candidates to join our client who is a Global IT Services company. We need people who are team players, who have demonstrable experience in emerging technologies to produce credible solutions that will delight their customers…
You will be responsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards. The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the applications or to service delivery functions.
Experience of the SDLC
- Excellent communication skill
- Demonstrable experience writing code in a variety of modern languages
- Experience collecting, managing, and converting raw data into usable information for data scientists to analyse
- Demonstrable experience developing algorithms to transform data into useful, actionable information
- Experience ensuring compliance with data governance and security policies
- Demonstrable experience designing, building, testing and maintaining complex data processing systems that work with large data sets.
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
If working for a progressive organisation, which is committed to the United Nations standards for LGBTQ+, with a continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion is important, please contact us NOW to apply!
This is a 6 month Contract role which has been deemed inside IR35.
Please note that due to the amount of applications, we can only respond to those which have skills and experience matching the requirements.