Our international Software Client is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join their expanding Supply Chain team working with their UK and European Clients and Partners. Your key responsibility will be to analyse stock data and sales trends within retails stores, providing insight to major businesses including those in the Film & Entertainment and Gaming industries.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing Sales Data and reporting on product performance trends & KPI's
- The reparation and distribution of reports and associated insight to UK and European customers
- Using Excel to interrogate and present data (using tools such as Pivot Tables, Statements and V-Lookups)
- Presenting findings and recommendations to Colleagues and Key Stakeholders
- Developing strong relationships with customers & distribution partners
- Helping to prepare and participate in customer and retailer business reviews
- Attending client and client partner meetings
It is expected that you will have at least 2 years’ experience with a sound analytical background and enjoy working with data. You will be PC literate - Excel, PowerPoint and Word. In addition, you will have good planning and administrative skills and experience.
Supply Chain experience would be useful, but it isn't essential.
Due to the volume of applications we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.