D365 Application Engineer
£45,000 - £59,000
A major UK charity is looking for an Application Engineer to join their team. As the Application Engineer you have a key role in supporting the organisation during a large transformation programme. The Application Engineer will provide day-to-day support and system support across the D365 systems whilst providing insight to improve
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support of Dynamics 365 to assist in BAU activities
- Oversee the administration, maintenance, customisation and configuration of the platforms
- Support Microsoft Dynamics 365 analysis of Finance, HR and Payroll data
- Assisting in the testing of version updates and exploring new D365 features
- Analyse current business processes and provide guidance and suggest process changes
- Investigate and monitor issues that require escalation to 2nd and 3rd line support
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant qualification
- Expert knowledge of software design principles, procedures, methods and techniques
- Knowledge and experience of Dynamics 365 core workspaces and Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations core workspace, Sales, Purchase, General Ledger and HR
- Experienced in SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and related Microsoft tools.
- Strong D365 Data Management skills and knowledge of D365 Data Entities and the ability to write and demonstrate ad hoc reporting
The Application Engineer: D365 role is home based but may occasionally be required to travel to regional offices for meetings. This is exciting time to join the company during a large transformation project with great opportunities to gain experience and build on your skills.
Due to the number of applicants we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.