Required: A highly customer centric individual, who is willing to go the extra mile for our clients’ customers as a Customer Success Manager.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work across all internal teams to ensure customers receive a first-class experience and create a culture of partnership. You will be a great team player, strong communicator and have a keen eye to detail.
· Monitor customers KPI’s to drive the usage of platform
· Build and maintain excellent relationships with with key UK customers
· Ensure customers achieve their goals
· Work with marketing department to help to plan and execute launches, general releases and training sessions
· Escalate any challenges and opportunities to internal stakeholders
· Establish and maintain expert user groups to improve end customer experience
· Contribute to overall customer success
Skills and experience:
· Excellent communication skills. Excels in written, phone and face to face communications. Enjoys meeting new people and presenting
· Able to use data and insights to drive plans and actions
· Embraces technology and platforms.
· General knowledge or experience in direct sales/marketing (B2B or B2C)
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Experience in customer success within a SaaS environment and customer facing role
· Experience working within National Governing Bodies, local Government, sports organisations and coaches
· Customer centric and positive attitude
If you are growth orientated who is always seeking out new opportunities to make progress, this would be a great role! Our client is a fast-growing, global leader in sports technology.
Due to the volume of applications, we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria