Channel Sales Manager - SaaS
£50,000 Basic / £100,000 OTE
Required: Channel Sales experience within a SaaS environment – knowledge of AV ideal.
My client is an established business (set up in 2012) who are looking to diversify their business, having recently launched a number of SaaS products. Your role will be to take these to market, growing relationships with existing Partners and developing key partnerships with new Channel Partners, as well as providing product demonstrations to end users throughout the process.
In order to proceed, you must have the following skills & attributes:
- Proven experience within a Channel Sales environment, working for a SaaS company
- Strong Channel Sales / Partner Sales experience - managing and maximising revenue with existing partners and creating new partnerships
- Knowledge of AV (Audio Visual) products would be advantageous
- Experience working to – and exceeding – sales targets
- Excellent Sales / Business Development and relationship-building skills
As the company are looking to expand through Europe, they require Channel Sales Managers within the following territories and language skills:
- UK & Ireland
- DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland), with fluent German and English
- Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg) with Flemish / Dutch, French and English
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business, but who is in a start-up position within a new division – the best of both worlds! Great chance to develop your career at a company really going places…