Business Systems Manager
to£45,000 + Benefits
Technical: Management of ERP, CRM and BI platforms (on SQL Server).
High-End Manufacturing business requires a Business Systems Manager. The role is seen as fundamental to the growth of the company as they look to harness the power of technology, ensuring departments across the company are able to work smarter, more efficient and with greater productivity.
To achieve this, the role holder will ensure core applications meet the needs of the users, by process mapping requirements and translating to working solutions across the ERP, CRM and BI stack. The role will also take a lead on risk management and the ongoing development of core systems to ensure that the company stays at the forefront of technology.
The Business Systems Manager will also manage 3rd party service providers, building strong relationships with these key partners in order to ensure that the company realises the full potential from those suppliers.
- Management of core business applications – ERP, CRM and BI on a SQL Server Platform, working closely with the business to ensure that the applications meet the ongoing needs of users
- Creation of reports to advise departments on areas for efficiency improvement
- IT Risk assessment and management
- Managing 3rd party relationships
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Proven experience of Managing ERP, CRM and BI applications, to ensure maximum benefit to the business
- Ideally strong knowledge of Manufacturing
- Excellent business acumen
- Strong key stakeholder management skills
This is a fantastic role working for a growing high-end manufacturer – help ensure they reach their short and long-term growth plans by ensuring they effectively harness the power of Technology.