Required: New business Sales, Account Management, experience within Cyber Security sector
Expanding Cyber security consultancy requires an experienced Business Development Manager with proven knowledge development new business within Cyber Security services.
As a Business Development Manager, your key responsibility will be generating new business opportunities within both the public & private sectors. You will also manage and develop a small portfolio of existing clients, building strong relationships, maximising existing revenues and creating upselling opportunities. The role involves carrying out risk profiling with new and existing clients and establishing opportunities to sell our full suite of detect, protect, and educate products and services.
- Prospecting new business within the Cyber Security sector
- Handling and maximizing incoming sales leads and identifying new sales opportunities
- Exceed monthly sales targets and KPI’s
- Risk profiling of new & existing clients
- Building and maintaining strong, lasting customer relationships
- Communicating with new clients regarding the implementation of a cyber security strategy
- Maintain the CRM system
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience selling cyber security products and services OR a background within the Cyber Security sector as a Pre-Sales Consultant, but with a desire to move into a full Sales / Business Development position
- Must be able to demonstrate that you have consistently overachieved sales targets
- Must be enthusiastic, motivated and hungry
- Ability to work on own initiative and contribute in a team environment
This company is a leader within the Cyber Security sector with a strong ethic; help ensure they continue their success story by winning new clients for them as a Business Development Manager.